Sunday, June 28

Target Practice

Deric likes to shoot his bow in the yard for practice (not that he needs to), the kids love it too.  They all want to be the one who gets to hold his arrows or to be the one that pulls them from the target.   This day they were at it early, none of them were even out of their pjs yet! 

TargetPractice-12

Running to the target to get the arrows

 TargetPractice-3

This picture makes me laugh EVERY time I look at it!  It was a total free for all and Brody tripped when running and his legs went over his head it was SO funny!  I actually have a progression of him falling!!  He-hee

TargetPractice-4

Brody didn’t get any this time! The fall really slowed him down!

TargetPractice

The next time I went out I saw Reygann on the ladder and she wanted me to take her picture

TargetPractice-1

…and a picture of her with Kylie

TargetPractice-2 

Brody wanted a picture of him on his bike… but he wouldn’t stop moving!

 TargetPractice-6

But he got some now!!

 TargetPractice-7

Yea, Brody!

 TargetPractice-8

This is when I figured out what the ladder was for!  Deric was shooting off the roof! 

TargetPractice-9

He shot off of the garage

TargetPractice-10

and then off of the house, different distances I guess, Whatever!  As long as the kids don’t try to join him I’m good!

 TargetPractice-11

1 comment:

Michelle said...

All these pictures crack me up. I must say yours is the only husband I know that shoots arrows off his roof for fun! :) And I do love the one of Brody's legs flying in the air! Sweet boy!
Oh, and THANK YOU SO SO SO SO much for the precious baby girl dresses and the fun fun birthday gifts! THANK YOU! Matt and I had a BLAST watching the video and have a whole host of comments to type out and send your way! :) Love you!