Sunday, December 27

It’s been awhile

…and I didn’t get a new laptop for Christmas (Not that I was expecting or even asking for one), so it is still going to be a while! I keep being hounded by VERY low disk space warnings, and NOT RESPONDING messages. Ugh drive me crazy! Seriously it took 30 minutes to just get this page open and responding (and as I was typing the word ‘responding’ it quit responding! Gurr!) A few times now I have even gotten the Blue Screens of Death! Double Ugh! (And I ‘not responded’ 9 times in the last 3 (yes, 3) sentences!!) I’m going to try to add a few picts… we’ll see if it happens!

ChristmasEveDressy-6ChristmasEveDressy-7 ChristmasEveDressy-4 ChristmasEveDressy-5 ChristmasEveDressy ChristmasEveDressy-1 ChristmasEveDressy-2 ChristmasEveDressy-3

Shew, I did it!

(FYI this post took WELL over an hour (that's not counting the 30 minutes it took to open), pathetic I know!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry it took so long, but it was worth it! I love the pictures of your kiddos!