Monday, August 17

Reygann’s Special Date

SchoolStuff-1Tonight Reygann and I went out on our own to get stuff for school.  Truth be told we already had everything for school, so we did our own first day of school shopping.  We got a dress to wear the first day (as long as it looks ok with her backpack!), and shoes, that girl loves her shoes!  We had to try on a LOT of them, even though they weren’t the kind we needed to buy.  She even had to try on the ones for Kylie, so we could see if they might fit her!  What a silly girl.  And you know what, she really is!  She is a silly, goofy, funny girl! 

She was tickled pink to get some gum while we were out.  She promised she wouldn’t put it in her tummy with the other gum!  And she didn’t, at one point she got close though!  She gave me the ‘all clear’ after she managed to keep from swallowing it!

We had such a good time together, she told me that she wished she was my only kid (don’t they all at some point or another?).  I asked her if she would be lonely, but she assured me she wouldn’t, she would have LOTS of play dates!  And if no one could play she would just play with me! 

She also informed me (in a LOUD whisper) that boys laugh at girls because t hey think they wear silly underwear, and girls laugh at boys because they wear silly underwear!  Where do they come up with these things?

We are going to have to do this again even though it ended up being a late night… we’ll just have to start earlier next time!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What sweet precious moments. So glad you got the chance to fill up her love tank.
PS. I think boys wear silly underwear too!