Saturday, September 4

Wilson Christmas

New Years Day the Wilsons came over for our Christmas, and to watch the Buckeye’s play.  I didn’t take too many pictures, shocker I know!  I was too busy getting things ready since I was hosting.   I am really bummed I didn’t get a picture of our family.  We all wore white/black and us girls also had on hot pink.  We were pretty cute!  We also all had Buckeye colors on later, and we didn’t get a picture of that either!  Gurrr! 

WilsonChristmas WilsonChristmas-1 WilsonChristmas-2 WilsonChristmas-3 WilsonChristmas-8   WilsonChristmas-7 WilsonChristmas-6WilsonChristmas-4

We got Papaw magnetic Patirot Guard signs for when he takes the truck on the missions, and we got Mamaw a digital picture frame and I filled it with pictures of the family.   I totally could have given her a family picture, but Nooo I had to forget to take one!  :0( 

No comments: