Friday, November 19

Happy 10th to us… again!!

Somehow I missed the last day of pictures I had of our trip!  Who knows how that happened, oops!

We picked up a flyer of local happenings when checking in and saw something we wanted to check out… I made note of the date/time and we hit it on our way home.  Except the people were less then friendly when we got there.  We poked around a little and then headed on our way.  We bumped into a lady when we were back at our car and she told us we missed it… it was the day before!!  :0(  I read the date on the wrong one!   But on the brightside we drove down this great little road.  I would LOVE to have this be my driveway (as long as I didn’t have to take the garbage out it was really, REALLY long)!

10thAnniversaryTrip-1

Isn’t it so pretty?!  *swoon*

10thAnniversaryTrip-2

That’s pretty much it.  Our trip is over, so sad.

10thAnniversaryTrip-3

We had a good time though

10thAnniversaryTrip-4

We spotted a Krispy Kreme, YUMM!  Such a bummer that the one by us closed (…but probably a good thing!)

10thAnniversaryTrip-5

No Krispy Kreme for us though… we were on a mission!

 10thAnniversaryTrip-6

La-la-la!!  Did you hear that?  The heavens just opened and the angels are singing

10thAnniversaryTrip-7

Do you hear that?  That is the sound of my hopes and dreams crashing!

10thAnniversaryTrip-8 

Yeah, you guessed it!  It was Sunday!  :0(  The only other time I have actually made it to Chick-fil-a was a Sunday also!  Thankfully they finally built one near (well kinda near) me!  It opened a few weeks ago so hopefully I’ll get to go soon!

10thAnniversaryTrip-9

After that failure we grabbed a dozen Krispy Kremes called it lunch and headed home.

1 comment:

'becca said...

if you'd just come visit marlana & i, you'd drive past one chick-fil-a and be in the same town as another one. i'm just sayin'.