Saturday, April 4

Our Playroom


I got this entertainment center off of Freecycle for free! (Who would have thunk?!) Now it really isn't my style, but I really couldn't pass it up for free! It holds the kids movies and toys and I even dug through the basement and pulled out the pictures that used to be in the kids old room. They were so surprised when they woke up from their nap and saw this! They loved looking at the pictures and going though the movies. I found some more pictures and put them on the top too. This past week I finally got the computer hooked up. So the desk is kitty corner from this. They are thrilled to be able to play computer games again. Ahh, it's the little things!

Playing games for the first time in a long time. I love how they all 'played'!

Helping out


Brody just being Brody!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the new playroom! How nice! And wow for free! You are the Queen of good deals!