Tuesday, March 31

House Update with a sneak peek!

So I've been extremely busy and still haven't updated the blog in quite sometime. I haven't even had a chance to look through the pictures I have uploaded! But here are a few picts to hold you over till I can get around to going through all of them...

Change can happen quickly when it's time. This is what the room looked like (after we had already been cleaning it)

...this is what it looked like after a little work.


after a little padding...

and finally carpet! It was crazy, Deric was cutting wood right there in the room there was saw dust everywhere and hours later I had carpet! Then a day later we were sleeping in our new room!

Check out my closet! The right side is all hanging, Deric has the top and I have the bottom. The shelves have folded clothes shoes and the like on them. The left side where you see the ends of the shelves now has a cap on the end so you no longer see in the shelves.



Now for the sneak peek... brace yourselves people!

Tan-tan-ta! That's all you're gonna get, Sorry! There are a few key things missing so you can't see it till it's finished.... but the good news is I'll show you the bathroom. That makes up for it doesn't it? (Never mind the moving blanket in the corner. It's our safe. For some reason it hasn't found it's home yet and still sits under the moving blanket in the corner. It's been there (give or take a few feet) since the project began!)

Ahhh, isn't this nice! It is seriously SO GREAT!!

(Pardon the lines in the mirrors, I think it is the beveled edges reflecting the flash)

I love my table, don't know why. I just do.

The shadow of the shower rod kinda makes it look like we have vaulted ceilings, maybe next time?

One from the other side to even it out.

And one more peek into my room.

Isn't my bathroom amazing?? It is such an upgrade from what we had before (This is the best I could find, see how close the tub is to the door? There was hardly room to turn around in there!), I LOVE it!!

5 comments:

jodes said...

Can a bathroom bring you to tears? Because this on can. Julie, i am so, so excited for you (jealous too perhaps?? ;o)) ~ this has been a long time coming and I'm so happy for you. Your bathroom is beyond amazing. :-D Let me know when I can come soak.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

it's alright... i don't know, i kind like the old one. =p

jk!! it's fabulous!

Michelle said...

Wow! It looks great! You all have done a fabulous job!

Devin said...

Unbelievable transformation! I love it Julie....and much admiration to the Master Carpenter! He has impressed me and that is hard to do, considering the company I live in! :-)

Marlana said...

I WANT that closet. Also the bathroom is spectacular! I'm so jealous!