Monday, March 16

Bulls Game (better late then never!)

Deric got club seats from work for a Bulls game, I'm guessing no one else wanted them because it was a Thursday game and the fact that were in a cold snap and it was -20 out! But he jumped on the chance! I said I wanted to go too, even though I hate most sports. I got left at home the last time he went and our furnace went out (and it was cold then too)! We ended up taking Tim and Lisa with us, they took us to a White Sox game so it was fitting that we took them to a game too.

Benny flying around the room shooting shirts at people

The logo (isn't that what you'd call it?) We missed the first part of the game when they introduce the teams, that was a bummer. It probably would have been really cool. But the weather and the traffic was bad and we were a little late...

I thought I should maybe take a few pictures of the actual game! I didn't take any till it went into overtime!

We won in over time and Benny came out with the big Bulls flag

Yea!! The game is over! Err I mean Yea, that was a great game...


1 comment:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Hey the dancing lady in the air was awesome!!