Friday, September 25

3 years ago today…

We welcomed Brody into our family!  I can’t believe that it has already been 3 years, wowza!!   So as a refresher I dug out a few pictures from his first year.  Brody and I snuggled on the couch (way too early this morning) and looked through some picts and I just had to share.

MinutesOld 

Brody minutes old, he looks pretty small here.  Awww

MamaAndBaby

Mommy and Brody

FirstLookReygannLookBigSister

Meeting their brother for the first time

DaddyAndKidsKylieKiss

ReygannKiss 

Giving kisses

 BabyBoy    Highlights

Not only did he have a FULL head of hair, but he was also born with highlights!  Seriously it looked liked he had frosted tips!  I have never seen that before (or since) and neither has anyone else that I know.

2DaysOld

Exactly 2 days old

ReygannHoldBrodyReygannKissBrody

Reygann wasn’t a huge Brody fan, it took a few weeks but she finally warmed up to him… but just a little.

3Months 

3 months old (wearing one of daddy’s baby outfits)

4MonthsOld  Cute2 

4 months old

   6MonthsBrody 6Months 

6 months old 10Months10 

10 months old

12Months2

One year old!

12Months3 12Months4 12Months7  

…and now he’s 3.  Where’d the time go?  *sigh*

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!! Wow the time does fly! Sigh...

Devin said...

I've never seen a baby with so much hair in my entire life! Holy Cow!

But, looking back on all his pics, you can just tell he has a lot of hair....they all look like it!

He is so cute. Happy birthday little man!