Thursday, September 3

Kylie’s first day of school!

 Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade

Look at her, my first grader!  I can’t believe she is so big!

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-1 Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-2Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-3  Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-4 Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-5

Daddy called on our way to school to talk to the girls and to wish them a happy first day of school.

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-6

Standing in her class line on the playground.

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-7

And putting her stuff in her locker

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-13

Reygann was right across the hall from her locker so she ran over and gave her a great big hug.  She is too sweet!

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-8

Then she saw Harrison by his class and gave him a hug too (it’s his first year at the school).

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-9

Do you see her?  I was taking pictures through the window in the door and since she was right there I really couldn’t see her. 

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-10 Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-11

How about now?  All you see is her hair and bow!  (She is next to the boy in blue)

Kyliesfirstdayof1stgrade-12

Ahh, now this is something you don’t see in most schools!

2 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

That last picture is the reason I am in love with my school!

Brooke said...

I can't believe she is in 1st grade! She looks so cute!