Monday, February 8

Snow People

The last big snow storm we had we went out and built snowmen.  The kids did this one by themselves, they found the sticks and came up with the rocks on their own.  It’s back by the barn, and even though it’s rained and mostly melted there is still a snowman lump left.

SnowmanBack SnowmanFront

After Deric and I were done working in the barn we went into the front of the house and built another snowman.  I was hoping we could make a huge one, but this was as big as he got.  The girls were happy though.  Brody was not.  He snuck inside, broke into the pantry and helped himself to a snack while we worked! 

SnowmanFront-1

He is also now just a lump on the lawn… but what I just (like right now) realized is what happened to his scarf?!  I don’t think it is out there with the lump, but I didn’t go get it either!  Humm…

2 comments:

jodes said...

Perhaps another snowman borrowed it?

Michelle said...

I think you all did fabulous with the snowmen...but I'm with Brody, I'm a bigger fan of being inside with a snack!