Sunday, March 14

Brody cut his hair!!

Can you believe it?!  Ugh, I still can’t believe he did it!  The worst part is that he just got a hair cut!  It wouldn’t have been so bad if his hair was still so long!

BrodyCutHisHair

It’s kinda hard to see, but he took the scissors flat to the right side of his head and then across the front.

BrodyCutHisHair-1 BrodyCutHisHair-2

You can see it better here!  (Love the lip, don’t you!?)

BrodyCutHisHair-3 BrodyCutHisHair-4

Oh, child!

BrodyCutHisHair

It looked a little odd, when I styled it.  but if I pushed it over it wasn’t too bad…  I just still can’t believe he did it.  Let me tell ya, Reygann did it… and now Brody, I am not going to be happy if Kylie does it!  She’s old enough to know better!! 

1 comment:

Devin said...

Thankfully that is something that has NEVER happened here--I would die! At least, a boy's is easier to grow out, right? :)