Monday, April 18

Kylie’s Second Lost Tooth

I realized that I posted about Kylie’s first lost tooth and that her second one was coming in but I never posted about her actually losing it or any of the other 5 she has now lost!! (And WOW, that was a huge sentence!)  So be prepared for a lot of teeth posts coming up, I want to record them here so I don’t forget.

May 16th 2010 Kylie lost her second tooth.

KyliesSecondLostTooth

One last picture with her tooth

KyliesSecondLostTooth-1

Showing daddy

KyliesSecondLostTooth-2

Daddy covering his ears cause he didn’t like the sound of the tooth cracking as it came out. 

KyliesSecondLostTooth-3

The tooth!!

KyliesSecondLostTooth-4 KyliesSecondLostTooth-5

…and bloody smile

KyliesSecondLostTooth-6

It’s hard to see the hole since there is already a tooth in there.  Yea for losing more teeth!

No comments: