Monday, July 20

Happy 3rd of July!

Yeah, yeah, I know.  I’m doing this out of order!   Whatever!  This year we decided to go to a new place to watch the fireworks.  It was pretty good, and I think I would go there again next year… we would totally have to park somewhere else though!! 

  July3rd-1

I didn’t take too many pictures I’m not too sure why, but I do love this one.  Ya know what he is doing?

 July3rd

He’s going potty (no he isn’t pooping, he is just making a goofy face!)!   After walking back to the car to let him pee in the potty chair and then having to go back again not long later I brought the chair back with me.  I got a few looks walking by with a potty chair tucked under my arm!  *grin*  But what’s a girl to do!

July3rd-2

You can’t wait for the fireworks to start without playing with your own first! 

July3rd-3 July3rd-4 July3rd-6July3rd-5

Aunt Jody and Uncle Boz finally met up with us after getting a little lost …twice!

July3rd-7

Trying on Uncle Boz’s hat.

 July3rd-8 July3rd-11July3rd-9

Brody (the little chicken butt) finally agreed to do some sparklers too.

July3rd-10

And of course he tried to blow them out too!

July3rd-12

But Chicken Butt came right back soon as the fireworks started!  He started with Daddy

July3rd-13

…then Papaw.  He stayed with me the longest, that could be partly because I had M&M’s and was giving him some!  But right at the end he moved on to Jody and Boz. 

July3rd-14

Believe it or not this is the only firework picture I took, usually I take a ton!  It’s kinda sad that the fun is all over, but I am really glad that it is over so that Brody will sleep again.  A lot of our neighbors were shooting off fireworks… some as recent as last week!!  Brody was always scared and coming out of his room shaking.  Hopefully we are done with that part of it for this year!

Happy 4th Ya’ll

No comments: