Wednesday, October 21

Happy Anniversary

…to Me!   Last Wednesday was my 9th wedding anniversary, and look what I got!HappyAnniversary

Flowers!!  Ohh, I love flowers!  I rarely get flowers, Deric thinks they are silly, why spend your money on them because they just die, I say spend the money!!   I have actually only ever gotten 2 roses from him, one he left for me in my car, and the other was given to him by a friends mom to give to me when we sent the boys on a Valentines day scavenger hunt.  So I went from 2 flowers, to a whole dozen!  *swoon*

HappyAnniversary-1

But that wasn’t all…

HappyAnniversary-2

…I got chocolates too!  And not just ANY chocolates, Fannie May!  Yumm-O!

HappyAnniversary-3

And I thought he forgot… *sheepish grin*

2 comments:

jodes said...

Deric just scored some major points!! i could do without the flowers, but he had me at Mint Meltaway...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Can't believe my baby sister has been married for 9 years already - unreal.

Michelle said...

Wow! Congrats on 9 years! We're one month behind you! :) I love the roses. Go Deric!