Tuesday, October 6

School Stuff

IMG_0611

I walked out of the house the other day and saw this written on the floor.  I thought it was so cute that she didn’t just write her name, but she drew the ‘paper’ it went on too.

ReygannSchoolPapers-1 

Reygann had to draw a picture of what she did to get ready for school, can you guess what it was??  It was shopping for school supplies.  You should have been able to guess from all the Target bags!  I love the ‘shoulders’ and ‘elbows’ she drew.  Need some help finding them?  Her arms are drawn in pencil, and the blue loops around them are the shirt sleeves.  The little circles are her elbows (and a wrist on the one side), and the blue humps by her neck are the shoulders.

ReygannSchoolPapers

I’m loving the face too!

ReygannSchoolPapers-2

Isn’t it adorable!?  I just LOVE it!  (Don’t miss the mouth, it can be hard to see and it really makes the face.)

SchoolPapers-1

Reygann painted this apple tree for class this past week.  I thought she did a very good job.

SchoolPapers

Kylie brought this one home last week.  She was supposed to draw a pictures of the blessings in her life.  She drew, her school, her home, her church, her parents, and Clothes!  That’s my girl!  Ha-haaa!! 

2 comments:

Devin said...

I just couldn't help "aawwwww!"ing out loud at Kylie's name with the "paper"...that is so cute! What creative little girls you have there!

Michelle said...

Love all the art work! So sweet.