Monday, November 9

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Ok, so a month (yes a MONTH) ago my little bugger turned 3!  Sniff, sniff.  My baby is growing up!

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-1

I tried snapping a few pictures of him before his party, but he didn’t really care!

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-2 Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-3

I did get a few good ones…

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-4

…and this one!  Ha-haaa!   Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-7 He had a Cars themed party and Gramma Murphy made him his very own plate of 3D car jigglers!  

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-9 Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-10

He got a lot of cool presents…

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-11

His first very own Harley shirt!

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-12

Yeah, it’s a recorder… I could kill you for this one Jody!  :0)

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-13 Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-14 Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-15

Ha-haa!  This one makes me laugh too!  He got gold dollar coins from Gramma Murphy and he threw his head back and squealed Mooonneeeey!  …and that is what it looks like in a picture!

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-16 Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-17 Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-18

Brody loves blowing out candles.  Any type of fire actually!  He’ll dig around and find the clicker (the click flame thingy) and bring it to us to light so he can blow it out!

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-19

Brodys3rdBirthdayParty-20

Happy Birthday Buddy!!  I can’t wait to see what this year is like…

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow already 3! I just love his personality! :)

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big he looks!!!