Saturday, November 28

Pumpkin Pickin’!

Now that I am getting ready to throw out the pumpkins and put up the Christmas stuff I thought I’d post the pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch, before I am completely out of season!

PumpkinPicking2009 PumpkinPicking2009-1 PumpkinPicking2009-2 PumpkinPicking2009-4 PumpkinPicking2009-5

The rule when you go to the pumpkin patch with school is ‘if you can carry it, you can keep it’. I think that sounds like a good idea! We usually steer the kids towards the pie pumpkins, they are so much cheaper that way! I think they are getting on to us… I wonder how much longer we can keep it up?

PumpkinPicking2009-7 PumpkinPickingGroupPumpkinPicking2009-13 PumpkinPicking2009-19

Daddy and his babies. I can’t believe how much they have all grown, it made me so sad when I looked at these pictures (here’s last years, somehow 07’s never got posted I guess). I can’t believe how big they are now! Sniff, sniff.

PumpkinPicking2009-20

These pumpkins were so neat, they were an awesome silvery greenish color. They were way cool!

PumpkinPicking2009-21

These peanut pumpkins were pretty neat too… I’ve never seen anything like these before. It just might make me rethink our pumpkins for next year! :0)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures as always! But I'm not so sure about that last pumpkin, think I'll stick with the pretty orange ones! :)

Brooke said...

Wow!You got some great pictures!