Saturday, July 24

AWANA Celebration

 AWANACelebration-1 

AWANA ended back in May, as always they had a great celebration to show off what our children had learned.  They sang songs they had learned and some of the older kids recited passages.

AWANACelebration-3

This is Reygann’s last year as a Cubbie.  She seems too young to be a Spark, but she is actually a few months older than Kylie was when she became a Spark.  She’s really excited to be with Kylie, and Kylie is ready to show her the ropes. 

AWANACelebration-5AWANACelebration-4 

Kylie is starting her 3rd (and last) year as a Spark!  I can’t believe she has been in for so long, she is going to be a teen before I know it!

AWANACelebration-6

…and pretending to ignore me while she is sitting there, SUCH a teen thing to do!  :0)

 AWANACelebration-8

We LOVED Reygann’s Cubbie teachers!

AWANACelebration-7

Miss Annie is actually the daughter of the piano teacher I had when I was younger!  I thought it was pretty fitting that her mom taught me, and now she is teaching my child.

AWANACelebration-9

Miss Michelle wasn’t only our Cubbie teacher for both years she was also one of her Sunday school teachers!  She really Loves Miss Michelle and still stops by the class she teaches in to say hi to her even though she is no longer in there.    AWANACelebration-10 AWANACelebration-11 AWANACelebration-12 

Congrats girls!!

1 comment:

jodes said...

i thought she looked like Annie Gensel - how fun that it was!!!