Friday, July 9

Christmas in July?

I should just give up on blogging.  Now that my kids are older it seems that I am totally slacking!  If it weren’t for me journaling everything for myself I might!

ChristmasMorning ChristmasMorning-1

Kylie made this handprint for Daddy and I for Christmas at school.  She even made the card too!

ChristmasMorning-2

I got Daddy an OSU sweatshirt!  His last one was getting pretty worn looking, I can never find them out here and we haven’t been to Ohio in about 8 years!  So when I found this one locally I snatched it up!  (I got myself a red one too!)

 ChristmasMorning-3 ChristmasMorning-4

Opening presents…

ChristmasMorning-5 ChristmasMorning-6 ChristmasMorning-7 ChristmasMorning-8 ChristmasMorning-9 ChristmasMorning-10 ChristmasMorning-11 ChristmasMorning-12 ChristmasMorning-13 ChristmasMorning-14 ChristmasMorning-15 ChristmasMorning-16

ALL Reygann had been talking about was wanting a penguin webkin.  Like NON-STOP talking about it, wanting it, DYING for it.  We saved it for her last gift after she thought they were all gone.  It was great she was so elated, I love her big smooch on daddy!

ChristmasMorning-17

This was what the family room looked like when we were done, oh my!  I’m glad we weren’t having people over!!  (Usually the in laws come over late morning)

ChristmasMorning-18

Eating breakfast with Floppy

ChristmasMorning-19 ChristmasMorning-20

Testing out her new bumpit!

ChristmasMorning-21 ChristmasMorning-22 ChristmasMorning-23

Perfecting his shave

ChristmasMorning-24 ChristmasMorning-25 ChristmasMorning-26

(loving the face in the mirror!)

ChristmasMorning-27 ChristmasMorning-28 ChristmasMorning-29

No comments: