Saturday, July 10

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we got together with my side of the family at my sisters house, I think it’s the only place that can comfortably fit all of us! 

ChristmasEve

Reygann spending time with Papoo

ChristmasEve-1 ChristmasEve-2 ChristmasEve-3 ChristmasEve-4 

My boys

ChristmasEve-5ChristmasEve-6

Oooh, Brody loves “Hants in Pants”! 

ChristmasEve-7 ChristmasEve-8

I think it was the ‘year of games’ the girls both got princess games

ChristmasEve-9 ChristmasEve-10 ChristmasEve-11 ChristmasEve-14

Both girls got ‘lipsticks’

ChristmasEve-12

And Brody got more cars!

ChristmasEve-13 

And we can’t forget the Lincoln Logs!  Not only was Brody thrilled, so was Great Gramma Murphy.  She got her own set!  She’s wanted them for a long time, isn’t she so cute?!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love Christmas in July...reminds me of that song we sang in that church play one time...think I still know all the words to that song! :) And now it will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. :)