Tuesday, July 27

Happy St Patty’s Day!

Back in March I caught the sewing bug again, I decided to test it out on a quick and easy project… 

StPattysDay2010 StPattysDay2010-2StPattysDay2010-1 

I knew I didn’t have anything green for the kids for St Patty’s day, so Reygann and I took a trip around JoAnn Fabrics and we decided on this white and green sparkly shamrock print.  Making dresses for the girls was nothing, but I couldn’t leave Brody out.  So I did my best making him a tie.

StPattysDay2010-3

As always we threw a surprise party for mom.  It was her day off so she was home so we set things up with dad… except she went outside to bring him a glass of water right as we pulled up!  DOH!!

StPattysDay2010-4StPattysDay2010-5

I hoped to get a good picture of the my kids and all the grandkids… but you know how that goes!

 StPattysDay2010-6 StPattysDay2010-7 StPattysDay2010-8

It was a Beautiful March day and we all ate outside.  I made green lemonade and green cupcakes.

StPattysDay2010-9 StPattysDay2010-10

I’m pretty sure Mom isn’t going to be surprised next year!  :0)

No comments: