Monday, April 26

Spring Cleaning

The front of the house has been looking really dead the last few weeks, everything else is turning green and blooming but it just looked blah out front.  I took a closer look and realized I had stuff greening up and blooming, but you just couldn’t see it because of all of the dead stuff on top of it!

RumorWeeds RumorWeeds-1 RumorWeeds-2

Doesn’t that look so much better?!

RumorWeeds-4 RumorWeeds-9

Here to…  Ahhh!

RumorWeeds-5

We had a TON of weeds too.  See where the mulch is disturbed, that’s where the weeds were!  They were all attached too.  It was a billion small weeds all attached to one gigantic root system!  The kids were out helping me, and it brought up the veggie tale movie Larry Boy and the Rumor Weed.  They thought it was pretty cool that they could actually see what the movie was showing. 

 RumorWeeds-6

Here is the largest part I got out in one piece.

RumorWeeds-7

Deric came home while I was still outside working.  He came out to where we were and pretended to have a heart attack that I was out weeding!  What a stinker!

RumorWeeds-8 

It’s an improvement… but I can’t wait till things bloom and fill out and look better!

RumorWeeds-10

No comments: