Monday, May 11

A Boy and His Bike

We were getting ready for Kylie’s party this past Saturday and I was inside working and Deric was working in the yard.  I walked by my window and saw my neighbors standing on their patio looking at my house with goofy looks on their faces, it kinda made me wonder what was going on.  Then I realized that it was awful quiet and I was no longer picking up the same toys over and over again!  I figured Brody must be working with daddy since he was obviously out of my hair, but Deric said he hadn’t seen him.  So I checked a few spots I thought he might be and then decided to check the front where Deric had been working.  And sure enough there was Brody, in the front yard with no pants on wearing his pajama shirt, a hat, and his crocks (on the wrong feet) riding my rusty old trike!  What a goofy boy!  Oh did I mention that it was pretty cool out?  It was in the 50’s, burr!!  His legs were really chilly when I picked him up and carried him inside, but he still didn’t want to come in.  That’s a boy for ya!

ABoyAndHisBike-1 ABoyAndHisBike

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute even without pants! I love it!

Jessica said...

yeah julie, where are his pants?! :-O