Tuesday, May 5

Still here

Hey guys, I just thought I’d jump on here and let you know that I am still alive!  I’m still busy as ever, but I think things are slowing down.  We spend this past weekend working on the landscaping on the front of the house.  My back hurts so bad now!  But the front does look SO much better now!  I’d post pictures of the finished product… but they are still on the camera and I don’t feel like hunting the camera down right now!  Sorry.  But this is what I can show you… IMG_6041   pictures of the little wall we built before we did anything else to it.   It looks a little curvy, but once the plants were in it didn’t look so bad.  I can’t wait for it to fill in a little, apparently it’s going to be a few years though…  oh well.  See our pavers?  We finally got those done too!  Yippie, and the front porch and back deck both have pavers and more importantly stairs!  IMG_6039   Now when people come over they don’t have to walk through the garage!  Woo-hoo!!

  

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Everything looks great!