Monday, May 11

If there was a prize

…I would totally win first place for dish stacking! This isn’t even my best effort! I had a lot of dishes to wash after Kylie’s party and I just wanted to get them done and not drag them out. I filled the rack full, but only had a few dishes left so I kept going. …then I found a few more… and then a few more! I didn’t really think about it again until I was coming in the house and I caught sight of the stack and it made me laugh. Dish stacking, the new competitive sport!

DishStacking

my stack

DishStacking-1

…it is totally a work of art!

DishStacking-2

seriously, you know there is a lot of dishes when you can see the over the counter!

DishStacking-3

Do you stack?

8 comments:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

LOL! I want to compete! where do i submit my picture?!

Julie said...

Humm, you should make your own post and I will put a link on here. There is this Mr Linky thing where everyone can link up maybe I'll try that! You can't just make a pile up though... you have to use what you have, no cheating! :0)

five of a kind said...

This is great! I might actually enjoy washing dishes now. Send me the link too if you get it to work. Good pile by the way, pretty impressive!

Anonymous said...

This is the real me. I accidently set up the same blogspot under another e-mail. It is confusing but disregard the other one but keep the same message. Man I never make things simple ;)

Michelle said...

Very Nice!

Devin said...

I don't stack like this, but I had to laugh at this post because my mom totally does that! She is like, the queen of it....well, maybe WAS the queen! Hilarious Julie!

Hummel Family said...

I do this too! My kitchen can be found spotless but don't even look at the right side of my sink because it is normally stacked (just like yours!). I try my hardest to unstack and put into the dishwasher by the time I get into bed at night. Sometimes I am just way too tired, so the stack must wait to be unstacked the following morning!

Hummel Family said...

I re-read your post...so these are CLEAN dishes!? Oh my, my stack is DIRTY dishes, just waiting to be put into the dishwasher!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!