Tuesday, February 17

Happy 4th Birthday Reygann!

A week ago Saturday was Reyganns party, she was really looking forward to it and I tried to keep excited about it. But with the work on the house, and all the staining and stuff that needed to get done plus all the party stuff I was pretty stressed! I found these cute plates and cups at the dollar store when I was there and Reygann liked them too so she decided to have a heart birthday. I thought it was a good idea since I've always called her my sweetheart (And seriously a buck! Can't beat that! I saw these same ones at Joann for $2.99 each!).

I made this cute sucker arrangement out of suckers from the dollar spot at Target... I planned on giving each child there one, but decided it was too cute to take apart so I didn't! I'm going to pack it away as is and pull it out each year, it's a good thing I didn't tell the kids I was going to give the one yet! It's to bad I never got a picture of it (or the flowers I bought myself!) at the party. I decorated with my Valentines day stuff, and thought it turned out pretty cute.

Reygann loves cupcakes, so I knew that was what I was going to be making. I have TERRIBLE writing so I was trying to figure out what I was going to do, and my sister saw this idea and told me about it! Actually she was showing me because she was going to do it for her Valentines day party, it just worked out that I was trying to figure out what to do! I wanted to decorate the cake board, but I just ran out of time!

Every kid there got their own Monogrammed cupcake. The parents were on their own to be creative and get their initials out of the 'Happy 4th Birthday Reygann' cupcakes!

I'm not sure where she got the crown, but being the princess she is she just had to wear it!

Showing off her gold dollars from Gramma Murphy! We always put them in her piggy bank. But this year I did it for her... she hasn't been wanting to save her money so when she forgot about it I put it away so there wouldn't be a fuss about it.

CHEESE!

Our neighbors were so sweet and got Kylie and Brody these snack cups and wrapped them up for them. I let Brody play with his not realizing that he could get it all the way open, next thing I knew he was eating them! Oops!


Ohh, it is a bride and groom for the doll house I didn't get them yet! Man, can Joan read my mind! :0)


She got a new purse and heart sunglasses to match her party stuff!

Brody was way too close to get a picture of all of him, but I thought he looked so cute with the keys clipped to his pants...

She got a few Build a Bear cards so she could get some clothes for her bear! (and yes, we already spent those!)


She got a new Memory game too! We've played this a few times already too... we need to work a little more on this one though.

Something else we've done. Mamoo and Papoo got Reygann color wonder paint stuff and we painted the next day while Brody was napping. I hung it on the back door to dry and it is still there...



She was SO eating up the singing!


Then she acted shy after she blew the candles out! What a silly girl!
A few videos for your viewing pleasure! The first one is just us singing to Reygann... she's cute.

This one is her eating her cupcake. Her second cupcake! She downed the first one in seconds, and my sister got it on the video camera. It was so funny, it looked like it was on fast forward she was cramming it in so fast! So went I agreed to let her have a second (it WAS her birthday you know!), I pulled out the camera so I could put it on the blog. I'm guessing she was full because she ate it so S L O W!!! I was recording it, and even though she was eating so slowly I couldn't stop till she was done. If you choose to watch you might want to nuke your coffee first... it's four and a half minutes long!! She did speed up at the end though... (And Yes, it really was THAT loud in there!)



2 comments:

jodes said...

where's the video I took??

Julie said...

It is on the real video camera and I can't put it on the computer. Too bad, huh?