Monday, February 2

Paint, Paint, Paint!

I am getting really tired of painting and I'm THRILLED that the last of it is done!! (Now I get to stain, luck me!) These pictures are from my master bedroom. Taken on the same day at the same time. This is when I cut in the new brown paint over the green brown paint. In some of the corners you can't hardly tell the difference in the color, and in the others it was like night and day. It was such a pain to have to paint the whole suite again, but I am glad that I went ahead and did it. The glaze was a whole different story! I really like the way it looks, but I am going to have to do some tweaking to make it look better! After rolling it on and having it look awful (you could see all the roller lines like crazy) we went back and rolled it again and ragging it to blend it together. Let me tell you, that was a LOT of ragging! Shew! Part of me doesn't want to go back and fix the glaze again (around where I cut it in), but hopefully I will bite the bullet and just do it now! I'll let ya know...




No comments: