Monday, February 23

Kylie's driver of the week poster

I just realized this weekend that I never posted a picture of Kylie's poster for school. If you are on Facebook, you would have heard a LOT about this! So I am posting it for you now.
Here's a shot of the whole thing. Each pink paper was a different thing that she loves. They all lift up and she wrote/drew something about each one. The back looks white, but we actually covered it with glitter! It's got to be girly!

Of course I can't leave it at that! So here are closer pictures of each part!


Her Daddy

I Love spending time with my Daddy (Dabby, actually!)

Being Silly

I like being silly sometimes

Babies

I like babies because they are cute!

Cooking

I like baking cookies!

Her earrings

I love my earrings

Dressing up
I like to be pretty. I wish I was a princess!
Playing in the snow

I like eating snow and making ice cream

Everyone loved the poster, after it was at school we hung it up in her room. It kept falling down, so it is on the shelve in the closet now. Hopefully when the play room is all done we can put it in there.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very Cute! :)

Devin said...

Ok, see, this is what I am talking about, about NOT getting updates. I had no idea what you are talking about, and I'M ON FB!!

What the devil?

It looks great, by the way!

jodes said...

I'm also on Facebook and don't remember you mentioning it on there - ever. But i knew you were doing it and it turned out awesome!

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

I wondered why this never got posted?

Julie said...

It was due the last Wednesday in Jan. (Told ya I was behind on posting!) I had been trying to work on it and we ended up having to bring it to Key Lime Cove with us! Does that ring a bell now?