Thursday, February 12

House Update

This past weekend was a very exciting weekend for me! Of course we were celebrating Reygann's birthday... but I also got my foyer (closet, and powder room) floor down!! Yippie! It really makes the house come together!

See? Floor!

I love how Brody was squatting here watching Daddy work (he had to stay off of the floor Daddy was working on, because he kept moving it!)

Humm, where did Brody go?

Woah! There he is!

...and there's Papaw, he was helping Deric with the floor since I was busy trying to get things ready for the birthday party.

Brody thought all that work was too tiring and he laid down on the rug with his baby. He wanted me to cover him with his blankie and who am I to argue!

The guys got my powder room sink/cabinet and toilet in too! I thought we were going to be able to use them for the party, but since there isn't a door yet it wasn't too much of an option! All of my light fixtures are up with the exception of 2 fans! AND This weekend Deric is laying the tile in the master bathroom!!!! I am SO excited!

No comments: