Friday, November 21

Brody is ready to help with the new baby!

(Joan's baby that is! This baby shop is closed!)
Baby wrapping 101

Lay your baby on your blanket

flip your baby over so they can breathe

fold one side over

then the other

bring the bottom up

and tuck in, so it won't come out (Think he's seen me do this before?)

scoop up your baby

and go about your business

cheese at mommy so she can take your picture

be completely oblivious to the fact that your baby is upside down and getting a major head rush

fail baby wrapping 101

6 comments:

jodes said...

That was so funny!! he was doing so good at the start too. Great commentary Jules.

Devin said...

I was about to congratulate you when I say this title and first picture....

Brody does such a good job, maybe you need to open up that baby shop again?!

HA!!

Devin said...

I meant when I SAW that title. I hate typos.

Julie said...

Thanks Jodes! Think Joan will let him help her out?

I wondered if people would think that Dev! That is why I thought I would clairfy, I don't want any rumors starting!! I'm thinking ex-nay on the open shop-a (yeah, yeah whatever, I have no clue how to do pig latin!)

Marlana said...

That is so cute! What a good little helper!

Michelle said...

You can send Brody to my house to give my boys a lesson before the baby comes! I think Kaden's going to be great...Caleb, that's a different story! I love that he can wrap babies up...and carry them upside down! So sweet.