Friday, November 21

I have the best Starbucks store ever!

This past Wednesday Deric left for hunting, usually he doesn't leave till Friday so I knew it was going to be a long trip for me! I was quite stressed about other stuff going on, Deric leaving (and me being upset that he wasn't going to stick around to help put them to bed first, since it was too late to hunt on Wednesday anyways), and Kylie was melting down about something before we even got out of the garage, I knew I was going to have to treat myself if I made it through the evening! After lugging Brody through Church while picking up the girls and keeping Reyganns soaking wet art project away from him while wearing my winter coat and sweating to death we finally made it back to the car and I knew for sure that I would be getting myself a treat! I decided to see about getting everyone a treat and the people at Starbucks were so nice. They gave each kid their own cup of whip! Brody knew what to expect, but the girls didn't. The lady's thought the kids were too funny, they could hear them shrieking with excitement from the window! Thanks Starbucks Ladies!



No comments: