Monday, November 17

Only a Boy!

Would find flushing a toilet hilarious. He started flushing it, and did not stop. He was off his rocker! His laugh was so cute. I kept trying to get him to knock if off, but he was just grinning from ear to ear. I thought I got a picture of him grinning, but I didn't have a chance to retake because the next thing I knew he had his hands on the seat with his face really close to the toilet laughing hysterically while it splashed him in the face!! Oh, that is so disgusting! I thought about putting my hand sanitizer on his face... but didn't think it would be a good idea.

2 comments:

jodes said...

Hilarious and gross all at the same time!

Michelle said...

My boys run away from the noise of the toilet...so lets say, only your boy would let the water splash on his face and laugh! :)