Sunday, November 23

It's a Boy!!



I figured if we waited for Joan to update her blog some of you would never know if she had her baby or not! As a proud Aunt I am allowed to announce it! Surprisingly she had a little boy on Friday, November 21st(most of us were thinking girl). He was a whopping 8lbs 6oz and 19 3/4 inches long! His name is Hudson, and I think his middle name has been decided on but they haven't told us yet.


Hudson Murphy 1 day old




First shot of the new family


Proud big brother and big sister

2 days old

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you so so much for the update! I kept checking Joan's blog! He is a beautiful baby, and I can't belive how good Joan looks after giving birth! I never look that put together! :) He is a cute, cute baby. We'll be keeping them in prayer through all the transitions!