Sunday, January 4

Daddy's Little Helper

When daddy was hanging the drywall Brody was always by his side helping him out. He was actually pretty helpful! After a while he worked on his own. Daddy stuck a nail in the wall and Brody got busy trying to hammer it in.

I wonder how dirty his pants are going to be if his shoes are that white!

Working very hard

Smiling for mommy

Looking at mommy again...

...and then he hammered his finger, oops!

He was trying to push the nail in with his hands

Back to the hammering again, he did a good job hammering. Daddy said he had good form and hit it every time (except when he hit his finger!)

He wanted Daddy to help him, so Daddy came over and hammered it in for him.

Thank you Daddy!

Now he wants to hammer in a screw...

lets see how this goes.

Hey, where did it go?!

It fell when he hit it with the hammer... since it is a screw ya know. After he picked it up he stuck it in his mouth just like Daddy holds his nails and screws.

Cheese!
(I uploaded these *last* year, so I changed the date to today when I was done and hit publish. But I couldn't find the post any where! I forgot to change the year and it went all the way to the beginning of my blog, oops!)

2 comments:

jodes said...

What a great (not to mention cute!) little helper! We'll have to borrow him when we start our remodel. ;o)

Devin said...

That looks like a carbon copy of what goes on here at my house...I seriously thought I was reading MY blog for a minute there!

*hee hee*