Friday, January 16

My Sweetie Pie

Last night we were at a Bulls game so no Reygann stalling installment today! But she did wake up whimpering a few times. So I finally went into her room even though she was sleeping to make her feel better. I asked her what was wrong and she told me she wanted "her Mommy, she missed her" and started crying a little. I told her I was mommy, and she said "No you're not! I wanted Mommy!" (Mamaw was watching the kids) I said Honey, it is Mommy! And she told me she wanted to feel my fingernails to see if it was me! So she rubbed my hand and sat up and said I can see your face, you are Mommy! By this point I was freezing so I had crawled under the covers with her and we snuggled until she was snoring again (both girls are congested and sound beautiful right now!). She can be so sweet sometimes, I'm gonna miss my little sweetie pie when she grows up! Maybe we will have to have more midnight rendezvous...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Duane was at the Bulls game last night too!

Michelle said...

I like the new look of your blog...that's probably the most decorating I'll get done for Valentines! :) Your baby is such a sweetie...I hope she stays that way!

Hummel Family said...

Julie Dear! You will be so happy that you wrote all of these things down. What a sweetie pie she is!!