Wednesday, January 14

Stalling, again!

And so it starts...

Reygann: "I need to tell you something, I really need to tell you something. "I'm not really tired I think."

Me: Oh yeah? Go to bed

Reygann: "I need to tell you one more thing, Why, who turned the volume down and I wanna know."

Me: Does it matter who turned it down? Go to bed.

Reygann: "But, who turned it down?"

Me: Daddy did, daddy turned it down.

Reygann: "Oh I get it!" I get it that daddy turned down the volume on the movie. I need to tell you one more thing that is part of the turning down thing. Why did he turn it down, the volume thingy, with the tv off?"

Me: He turned it down so I could hear you. Go to bed.

Reygann: "Ok, mom." (long pause) "Hey mama, why did we have to take a bath? And are we going something special in the morning? Can we go um, go to somebody's house or something, can we? Then can we go to Zegers, that's a house."

Me: No honey, Kylie has school in the morning. Go to bed!

Reygann "Gurrrrr!"

(comes back again) "And Mom? Can Ky scratch my itchy spot in my back because I have another one."

Me: Yes, then get in bed.

(comes back yet again)
Reygann: "Mama? I need to tell you one more thing? Can YOU scratch my back, Ky wouldn't and it is really itchy."

Me: No, ask her again nicely and do not come out again!



3 comments:

Hummel Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm sorry but this is cracking me up! :) I can just hear your voice as you are telling this story!

jodes said...

Its cracking me up too!! I can hear the whole thing in my head! What a silly little kid.

Julie said...

Isn't she such a silly goober!! I can't help myself. One of these times I should try to record her without her noticing! Do you know how hard it is to type while she is talking and pay attention to what she is saying! It is pretty hard! But it is cute to read what she says!