Monday, January 5

Kids Christmas Pictures

I am so behind on my blogging!!! Here are a few of the kids all dressed up for Christmas






This is Kylie's favorite ornament, she wanted me to take her picture with it






Love this one of Reygann!


Trying to get him to stand there


Gurr, I'm gonna get ya!
Now this one is nice!
I realized rather quickly that I wasn't going to be getting a good picture of the kids together!
Brody is trying to run away
Now he is trying to button Kylie's jacket

Now Daddy's foot is in the picture (he was tapping him on his head trying to get his attention)
Seriously?
Looking cute Reygann, and what are you doing Brody?

3 comments:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

well you're doing better than me... I haven't even taken ours yet!! =0

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

He-He! You think you're behind blogging!! I love the pic of Reygann above, the one you like.

Michelle said...

I'm just impressed that you got them all dressed in coordinating outfits and in the general area at the same time!