Monday, January 5

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning the kids slept in, can you believe it!?! They never sleep in!

Kylie was the first one awake and we caught her sneaking down the stairs

She wanted us to take her picture with their presents

while we waited for the other two to wake up Daddy opened a present Kylie made for us at school

then Miss Reygann woke up

and daddy went up stairs to wake Brody up

Merry Christmas kids!

Brody getting comfy opening his first present

Reygann got a Snow Princess dress (that she had been eyeing at the store), Halloween clearance 90% off! Oh, I am good!
Kylie got a barbie movie and computer game (garage sale finds)

Just sitting with Daddy

Opening their 'new' princess jammies

Brody got some dress ups too (also 90% off) it is about time he had some boyish stuff to dress up in!

Isn't he cute?

He-hee!

Bringing me his new bear rug

Kylie is very confused about getting a bunch of barbie clothes (garage sale find)

Reygann too!

They got a magna doodle on steroids

and Brody is bringing me yet another present!

This would be where my video tape ran out. Right before their best presents!! I am so disappointed!!!!

The girls (mostly Kylie) have been dying for a barbie. I'm not sure what my stand on barbie is, so I kept putting it off. I told her that I wasn't going to get her one till she could dress it! So she has been practicing at school when they have indoor recess, she even talked about it at the parent teacher conferences!!

She was elated! The look on her face was great!

Reygann still doesn't have hers open yet

Kylie is gasping, and hardly breathing at this point!

There we go!

Showing each other what they got


She was saying thanks, but she gets this worried look on her face and squeaks and told me how happy she was in her heart! She is such a sweetie!

Checking out his new cars and rug

and taking a nap?

lining his cars up

playing with daddy, ...mommy doesn't know how!


2 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

I Love Kylie's face!! Covering her mouth is too cute.

Michelle said...

I love the looks on their faces and just the utter joy and appreciation. So sweet. And good job on all your bargain finds!