Monday, January 12

Diaper Disaster

Right before Christmas (and a bunch of people coming over) Brody decided to play a fun game called 'Lets take off my VERY full diaper, and run around the house dragging it behind me'. Mommy didn't like this game one bit! It started after breakfast, Brody was upstairs playing with the girls. At some point he took his pants off, then his diaper... except it didn't unhook itself. The two tabs that hook in the front were stuck to each other and he just pulled out the rest from under it. So he was dragging it around behind him! I'm guessing he was jumping on the bed, because Kylie came and told me Brody took his pants off and there was wet stuff all over. Sure enough there were wet little gel blobs all over!! I was checking out the damage and Brody slipped out the room making a trail behind him. I finally caught up with him near the kitchen and snapped a few pictures before I took care of the situation!

Looking at his new tail


Dragging it around


See, the tabs are stuck... but the diaper isn't there!

and just a tiny portion of the mess he made!


3 comments:

Devin said...

Ugh, I am cringing just looking at that mess! :)

I remember when we had dogs, and when weren't at home they would get into the garbage and into the dirty diapers. It left a mess that looked exactly like that.

And, hence, the reason why I am cringing.

Michelle said...

Oh the joys of being a mommy...I swear there are just some things you never imagined yourself doing...like cleaning up wet diaper gunk!

Hummel Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't say that has ever happened to us. You'd think Jakobi would do something like this. Oh watch, he will do this tomorrow. :)

Oh, I am sure you were not happy cleaning that all up!!