Sunday, December 7

Draggin it out

This past Tuesday we finished off all the Christmas traditions we wanted to squeeze in (well the newer ones that is).

Doesn't he look like he got caught doing something?

Well, he did. Can you guess what he was up to?

Need a hint?

There you have it! He was chewing on his toes after dinner waiting for us to get everything together. Ewww!


Doing the happy dance!

Any guesses what we are going to do this time? Their outfits should be a clue...

Brody is wondering why the girls standing on their chairs doing the happy dance

Tada! We are making Gingerbread men houses Trees! Because I am so thrifty I got these kits last year on clearance! The frosting could have been a little fresher... but we managed.

Working on Daddy's Brody's tree

The girls working on theirs


I told Daddy to smile at me, he pretended to eat the frosting instead.

Then Brody wanted some too! Good job Daddy!

Cheesing with their tree.

Brody wants a turn with the tree

Putting some candy on

Doing a great job!

Eww, my hands are dirty!

I'll fix that!

The girls were doing a great job working together on their tree

...and one goes in! I wondered how long it would be till he started eating the candy!

Now he is stealing them off the tree!

Yeah, he is still stealing them. Daddy took the tree back, and Brody is pulling it back to him again!

What?! This is candy!?

My busy little tree maker

Ummm, candy!

Hi Mommy!

Daddy and Brody showing off their tree

Isn't it pretty

Then daddy offered a little help to the girls

All done

The girls tree


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute and such a fun tradition! So my question for you is...how are you finding such cute backgrounds for your blog! I can't figure out how to change mine to anything interesting.

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

This time of year, I love to visit blogs and enjoy seeing families having fun. Yours is adorable. I think that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog. Merry Christmas!!

Marlana said...

They're beautiful tree! They did a great job and Kudos to you for finding the kids on clearance last year.

Jessica said...

uh...Marlana, she found the kits not the kids on clearance!! :P

They did a great job with the trees!

Perhaps if you fed Brody more he wouldn't need to supplement with toe nails!! EEEWWWW!

Devin said...

That looks like it was a really fun time...I may have to look into doing that with the boys!

Julie, your kids are so stinkin' cute. :-)