Tuesday, December 9

Lights out


Last month Nipsco finally came to switch our power over, yea!! Our power has been piggy-backed on the old breaker box since we moved in so I was happy that things were finally going to be normal around here! Obviously to switch the power supply they had to cut the power first. When Deric got home from work he started switching things over inside, cutting power to everything except one light in the kitchen. An hour after cutting most of the power off Nipsco still wasn't here, I think it was about an hour and a half after they were supposed to be here they finally showed! Deric came in and told me to light some candles or something because the lights were about to go out. I didn't even think of that! I couldn't find a candle anywhere. I finally found a bag of tea lights and one candle and pulled them out just in time! The lights went out just as I struck the match, it was perfect timing like in a movie! I pulled out a few and lit them and put them on the table (we were about to eat dinner), Brody got all wide eyed and started singing Happy Birthday!! He-hee, we all laughed about that one! And when the song was over he tried blowing out the candles! He actually blew about half of them out too!

Silly little guy!

Kylie and Reygann made smiley faces with their veggies... they wanted me to share them too.


1 comment:

jodes said...

i started laughing when I saw him about to start blowing! What a goofy boy. And i love the smiley veggies!!