Wednesday, December 31

I guess they will share when it is worth it!

I caught Reygann and Brody getting along the other day, it is so rare that I had to get my camera!

I'm not sure who got there first, but they were sitting at the table eating a snack (see it in their hands? They just had to take it with them!), and the heat kicked on and they both sat on the register to warm up!

Woah! She's putting her arm around him! You-Know-Where must be freezing over right now! It's cold, but I didn't think it was that cold!

Even Brody is in disbelief!

Kylie had to get in on the action too

I can't wait till they all love each other all the time!


3 comments:

jodes said...

wow. Big steps there. I was wondering what was going on with Reygann's hair at first.... Here's hoping its the beginning of a life long friendship between the three of them!

Hummel Family said...

I love the 2nd to last picture. Wow, what a moment!

Devin said...

Oh, you got to love those moments! :-) Love those pics.