Friday, December 12

Us


Last Saturday was Deric's office party. We were all dressed up with some place to go. Mom and Dad took the kids over night and man was that a treat!! We slept in till 9:30 and it was amazing! Well until I realized how late it was, man were we rushing to get ready for Church! I'd rush it again if I could sleep in like that! But I'm getting off topic here... I figure this is my blog and even though I don't like getting my picture taken I'd post one here for you. Granted if you have facebook you've already seen my pict... or even if you've checked out my blogger profile... Anyways, Deric was a good sport. After we shipped the kids out I set up the tripod and took a picture of us lookin all purdy. We are taking our family picture Monday (wish us luck!) so there will be more coming soon...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You and Deric look great! You are as beautiful as ever!

'becca said...

you look really great in this photo, jules.

jodes said...

Julie, you are so pretty.

Devin said...

Oooooooh, I do wish you luck....and this is a great picture!

Marlana said...

That is a fantastic pictures of you both.