Tuesday, December 9

House Update

Ok so this might be hard for you to understand if you don't know home repair, so do your best to follow along.

We are FINALLY ready for drywall!! Yippie!! I am standing in the door of the playroom (right off the kitchen) It can be confusing since you see through the walls and since my zoom is too big to see much of the room! There is a closet in the right side of the picture. Which is back to back with my Master closet. You can also see my tub on the left side.

This is standing by the front door and my bedroom door. The blue moving blankets are covering the opening into the side we are living in right now. You should be able to see the stairs under the blue blanket on the right. Right in front of the stairs you can see part of the powder room wall, and on the left you can see the hall closet wall.

Here is my tub!! This is taken from the bathroom door looking to the left.

This is looking straight in at where my vanity will be.

And I am pretty much standing in the sink for this one! The white circle on the floor is the drain for the toilet. Apparently I forgot to take a picture of our room... oh well, it doesn't look like much anyways. I've been calling around for drywall prices for about a week now. It looks like we will start hanging it Saturday! We got one quote for getting it hung for us, but it was over $2000 so that was out! Deric was hoping a buddy could help him but he is busy so it looks like I will be hanging drywall with him this weekend.

Click here if you want a refresher on our house drawings

Click here to see all our past house update posts.


4 comments:

'becca said...

your tub has a half wall on the end - yay!

Marlana said...

This is very exciting. Good for you!

jodes said...

Nice! i love seeing house pictures. I bet you're excited to be getting the drywall up, even though you have to do it yourself. :O( I'd send Boz over but he has an all day game.... and I'm not sure how he is with drywall. But it'd be good practice for when we finish our basement!

Devin said...

Whoo hoo! Now here is a language I speak!

It looks great Julie...I can't wait to see the finished project!

Love me some home repairs...